Owning a boat is great, no question. Except if you don't use it enough!
But if you really want to own a boat then having it in a charter fleet is just about the best way to own one.
CharterLink is one of the largest bareboat charter companies in NewZealand. We pride ourselves on high standards of care and maintenance and our owners enjoy considerable convenience and peace of mind.
A comment from one of our current boat owners:
“both T. and I would like to thank you for being so professional and friendly in the way you have managed us and our boat. I have no doubt our boat is in the best hands possible and the condition of the boat now is proof of your perfectionist approach.”
The average boat owner gets barely 4 weeks use of their boat each year, and has costs for berthage, insurance, maintenance. But what if your boat earned an income in otherwise idle time? What if someone else managed its repairs and maintenance? And the cleaning and grooming? Some of the benefits of owning a boat in CharterLink's fleet:
· GST claimable on the purchase price
· GST claimable on all purchases and expenses.
· Vessel may be depreciated in your tax.
· Any finance cost may be deductible
· An income from your boat to defray expenses.
· Maximised owner's use outside of chartering
· We accept total care and responsibility for your asset.
· CharterLink arranges all the maintenance, and keeps a
maintenance schedule to protect your investment.
· Year round upkeep offers ready-to-use availability.
· Boat valet service for both yourself and the client.
· Private use for you on a convenient basis.
Call us to discuss joining the CharterLink fleet. If you are interested in receiving additional information on charter boat ownership and vessels in our fleet available for sale, please contact CharterLink for an information pack or leave your contact details with us. CLICK here for a printable PDF file of this information.